Friday, June 1, 2012

You & Me - Wedding Printers Tray

Good Morning scrappy people, I hope this week has been treating you well.


I am here to share this Twiddleybitz round printers tray designed for The Scrap Cottage



I have used the Webster's Pages In Love Collection, Prima Almanac Charme roses & Summer carnation vine, Tim Holtz Corked vials, Twiddleybitz mini multi butterfly pack, ornate flourish, black gesso, Distress ink and crackle accents.
These papers are so beautiful they were just perfect for this photo of my Hubby and I on our wedding day. I really love the simplicity with a hint of glamour of this project.
Using crackle accents I created what I called shattered china roses by adding crackle accents to the paper roses and then spreading it evenly  with a fine paint brush and the allowing it to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment