Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Mother's Love

Good Evening Everyone,

Tonight I wanted to share with you my most recent altered project.
Here I have altered 3 embroidery hoops to create a wall hanging of my 3 beautiful girls
I just love how this turned out.


Materials used: Embroidery hoops (10in, 8in and 6in), Prima burlap panels, mask, flowers, resin and Princess collection papers (photo mats) , Tattered Angels glimmer mist, Heidi Swapp color shine, Liquitex modeling paste, Stampendous shabby embossing enamel, Twiddleybitz chippy, Dusty Attic chippy, gesso, teal paint and Cottage Cutz bella leafy branch die

Some close ups


Tip: when layering hoops I have backed each one with medium weight chipboard and have stacked small squares of cardboard box to be glued under the hoops to add stability. see below


Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrappin
Mandie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment