Saturday, March 15, 2014

Stunning Bouquet

Good evening Scrappy People,

Not exactly scrapbooking but I thought I would share anyway....

A dear friend of mine was renewing their marriage vows after being happily married for 30 years, and I offered to make her bouquet.
I was inspired by the things she loves and the wedding location to make this shabby chic beach themed bouquet.
This bouquet really took some work but it was so worth it.
All the flowers are completely handmade with real shells and vintage style brooches to give it that real shabby chic look.

The burlap roses were made using Prima's Burlap sheets, the carnations were made with torn strips of chiffon and the teal roses were made with satin ribbon. I had some tiny shells in my stash and these fitted in perfectly with a few pearls here and there.  

I hope I have inspired you to try something a little different

Happy scrapping

Mandie xx

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty :) I love the turquoise and gold combination x

    ReplyDelete