Monday, March 3, 2014

Mixed Media Canvas *Class at The Scrap Cottage*

Hi again
I am here to share another class I have created for The Scrap Cottage, this time I have made a mixed media canvas with a feminine or masculine version to choose from. I really do love getting messy with mixed media and these canvases were so much fun to create :)

For the masculine version I have used a Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells paper layered with tissue paper, Liquitex sand medium mixed with black gesso, Prima stencil and trinkets, Twiddleybitz chippy cogs, Stampendous embossing powder, Tim Holtz tiny gears and distress paint along with Kaisercraft blooms.

and for the feminine version a Prima Fairy Rhymes paper layered with tissue paper, Liquitex modeling paste, Prima stencil and trinkets, Twiddleybitz chippy cogs, Stampendous embossing powder, Tim Holtz tiny gears, gesso and Kaisercraft blooms.

Thanks for stopping by
Until next time Happy Scrappin
Mandie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment